- Digi Stamp Club
Digi Stamp Club
Introducing the DigiClub by Craftin’ Desert Divas.
The DigiClub is a new way to connect with other digital stampers, improve your coloring skills, and save each month on our exclusive digital stamps.
- Monthly $14 coupon code
- Digital stamping tutorials
- Digital Inspiration
- Coloring tips for digital stamping
- $7 monthly subscription
- First month billed on the same day you sign up
- Cancel anytime, no commitment
- Subscriptions through PayPal
- New codes emailed every 30 days
- Code must be used on one transaction each month
How to sign up:
- Click the PayPal “subscribe” button below
- Follow the prompts to complete the subscription
- Your code will be emailed out within 24 hours
Join our digital stamping community today:
What exactly is a "digi" stamp?
It's short for "digital stamp". These stamps are typically scaled larger than a physical stamp and can be printed at any size you prefer (usually 8.5” x 11” or smaller).
Why would I want a digital stamp instead of a physical stamp?
Besides cost savings, digital stamps can be merged together using photo-editing software and sized for your project. You can print out as many as you'd like (for personal use) and color them just like you would a regular stamped image!
What does resolution or “dpi” mean?
Our digi stamps are set at 300 dpi, which is a high resolution image. Anything under 300 dpi may not print well and may look fuzzy once printed. The higher the resolution on an image, the better quality it will be when printed. Typical resolution for screens (phones, tablets, monitors) is 72 dpi.
How "techy" do you need to be to use digital stamps?
You'd be surprised at how easy digital stamps are to use! All you need is a computer, a printer, some nice, white, smooth cardstock, and you're ready to go!
We can’t wait to see what you create!